Sean Slaughter is up to bat with the a track titled “We On.” This is the third song released as part of the DROP Project.
We continue unfolding the Story of God with Sean Slaughter’s song “We On.” As believers our identity is in God, chosen by His grace and not by our own merits, despite our broken nature. God is looking for a people willing to put their self aside and trust Him.
[button link=”http://www.holyculture.net/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=951″ color=”orange” newwindow=”yes”] – – – FREE DOWNLOAD – – – [/button]
CLICK HERE TO DONATE A $1 SO SOMEONE COULD HEAR THE GOSPEL.
Join us in this week’s conversation by leaving a comment here as we share the Story of God. Use this hashtag: #SOG
- Does God really seek out sinful, morally messy people or do people turn to religion to appease their guilt and regrets?
The DROP Project
- Levi the Poet – The Beginning. The Separation.
- Anthony Rose – Inside Out
- Sean Slaughter – We On
- Evangel – The Exodus
- Social Club – Jesus Waves
- Princeton Marcellis – His Works
- Bobby Bishop – ‘Alive’ feat. Lukus Simari
- Primisis – Ready to Go
ABOUT THE HOLY CULTURE DROP PROJECT: THE STORY OF GOD
The Holy Culture Drop CD 2014 will feature brand new music from artists like Levi the Poet, The Ambassador, Social Club, Sean Slaughter, Evangel and more.
Our goal is to communicate the story of God and how man fits into His great narrative in a simple, concise and creative format.